We know we're not that ancient, but everyone has that moment of realising they're not as young as they used to be, and it's a bit depressing. We're settling into who we are and starting to care less about the things that used to annoy us, but we can't help but notice the changes. Remember the student days of being out all night and surviving on a diet of pizza and beer? Well those are long gone and sometimes we miss them VERY much. Bring back the damp housing and good times!
You know you are old when...
- Your keep more food in your fridge then beer
- You hear your favourite song in an elevator
- You watch the weather channel to avoid the rain
- Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt
- Your friend is pregnant and you congratulate them rather than both panicking
- You have no idea who all of the youngster celebrities are…and you don’t really care
- You have grown to appreciate Dad humor
- Before you go anywhere you have to consider the parking situation
- You remember when this # didn't mean hashtag
- You no longer know every song in the top 40